[Ponte Alto] Crown Tournament

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 19:20:58 PST 2011

Greetings Ponte Alto!

We had a fabulous time a Crown Tournament.  Congratulations to all the
Pontoons that entered, We are proud of you all, especially for your
willingness to serve the Kingdom!

Our new prince and princess should be familiar to most of you,
especially to your current Baronage, is Bryan of Sacred Stone and
Brianna O Duinn.  Vivat to Bryan and Brianna!

In court Cuan and Padraigin invited all to 12th night.  The venue is
new but seems to be very accommodating to a large event, and while a
dry site, there are plans to have a post revel in the nearby hotel,
and there are group rates available.  See the 12th night webpage for
details: http://twelfthnight.atlantia.sca.org/  Their Majesties also
hinted that there may be more than one Peerage happening at the event.

The new Kingdom law has been published at http://law.atlantia.sca.org/

Their Majesties also held a curia and it is Their intention to fix a
lot of grammatical errors, and a few other things, such as collapsing
repetitive sections into a single section.  The major changes are a
complete redo of section 14 (Grievances).  Baronial Pollings will be
changed so that there will be a minimum of 2 candidate(s) and up to a
maximum of five. They also plan on changing the symbols of rank such
that Baronage are entitled to a coronet on their helmet too by
removing section 11.2

We hope everyone has a fantastic end of the year as we move into the
holiday season.  Don't forget Holiday Faire and unevent coming up
soon, We will see you there!

--

Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto