[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Tue May 31 19:56:21 PDT 2011

Greetings Ponte Alto!

Sapphire Joust was a tonne of fun!  Except for that rain thing Friday
night anyway.  We had heavy fighters, rapier fighters and archers
making Ponte Alto look good as usual.  There was a fair bit of
shopping to be done, plenty of friends to visit with and lots of cups
to share.  For those of us who camped out we had a fabulous pot luck
that left no one wanting.  We are pretty sure all had a great time -
We certainly did.

Their Majesties have asked for feedback from Their curia - and they
continue to accept feedback from feedback at atlantia.sca.org or
feedback at gmail.com (both end up at the same place).  The latest big
things are enforcing a no-conflict 150 miles (via road - door to door)
for all events (no option to allow), changing term limits for kingdom
officers and landed baronage to have a minimum tour with an unbounded
max term length (i.e. 3 yrs + 1 + 1 + 1...), making some kingdom
deputy officers great officers and required positions, putting a
maximum number on the amount of court baronies made per reign and
making Atlantian citizenship a non-waive-able requirement for Crown
Tourney.  There should be a website posted soon with the details - and
there are a lot of small things, I'll post it as soon as I know.

As always, you can call or write Us with your opinions and questions -
just not after 10pm :)

In service to our Wonderful Barony,
Drogo and Adina
Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto