[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust

Theresa Crean ladycahir96 at yahoo.com
Sun May 15 21:58:31 PDT 2011

I will contact you offlist later today.  I've tent-camped at events with my
girls when they were toddlers years ago, but still remember some useful tips.
Those then-toddlers are now 12 and 10 and plan to come to Sapphire.  I'm happy
to "hire them out as free labor"--they aren't old enough to babysit, but can be
a "mother's helper" so you can get a break.

Theresa

Lady Theresa O'Cahir
Theresa Crean
(703) 644-1019