[Ponte Alto] Sapphire Joust

Dash Dbrant dd469k at hotmail.com
Sun May 15 19:55:40 PDT 2011

This is going to sound corny, but.......bring a sense of adventure. Ask questions of a lot of people. No one person's opinion is wrong or right, so make your own judgements on all aspects of this game that interest you. Don't be afraid to approach people and  ask what they enjoy about the society. Tell them you are new. I hope that you and your family find a warm welcome at Sapphire. It's one of Atlantia's best events.

Lucas

Sent from my iPhone