[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Webministry

brooke white traumspindel at googlemail.com
Tue May 3 11:38:21 PDT 2011

Salve, my lady,
.
How lovely of you to do this this way. How gentle and prettily put. Thank
you so much for doing this on an every day basis. I am most grateful for
people like you , who simply do what must be done. And one, such as you, who
has served so reliably, to ot just continue like you seem to be inclined to
do (again something that silly me, being very low level, is immensle
grateful for) but to put all these options before us. I find this very, very
commendable.

It may not be my place to 'pass any form of' judgement. But I am amazed at
this barony, that has welcomed me so charmingly and its dedicated officers.
And I find this extraordinarily well done.

may I applaud you?
Your
humbly
Elisande