[Ponte Alto] Crown Tourney and a request

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Mon May 9 19:50:38 PDT 2011

Greetings to Our fine Barony!

Once again, let me congratulate Lord Lucas for his valiant display of
skill at the tournament, his fights were a joy to watch.

While at the event Their Majesties asked for feed back on a couple of
topics.  The first was commentary on the proposed policy changes on
displays of rank.  Please look here: http://atlantia.sca.org/rank.php
and let Us know what you think, or if something is unclear.

The Second thing Their Majesties were concerned about was attendance
at events and the lack of pre-registration.  I know the economy and
the cost of gasoline has given many of us pause when considering
attending an event but there is a desire to understand what else may
be causing the perceived lack of interest.  I would also ask what
would make you want to go to an event and what factors are a
consideration.  Please feel free to reply to me off-line and I will
aggregate answers into a overall view.

Lastly, His Majesty has and will put aside time at any event He
attends to answer any questions that anyone might have.  If you do
have questions please take advantage of this opportunity if you can.

Thank you for listening, and I look forward to you feedback.

YIS
--
Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto