[Ponte Alto] Camping @ Pennsic 40 - Atlantian Royal

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:00:30 PDT 2011

This is a friendly reminder that if you would like to camp in Atlantian
Royal I must receive information about your registration.   Deadline for
registering for Pennsic by mail is May 15th.  The deadline for registering
by the online service is June 15th.   It is only *38 days* until the last
day to register for Pennsic.

<Please cross Post>

Fair Kingdom of Atlantia,

I am writing you today as Their Royal Majesties Pennsic land agent, to
inform you that Atlantia’s lands have been registered for use and that Their
Majesties are allowing those without lands at Pennsic to use theirs.

If you wish to camp in Atlantian royal please email me <ewestsca <at>
gmail.com> to insure that your registration is not denied. In the email I
will need your name, group (if you are camping with a group of friends),
size of tent, if the tent is mundane or period and date of arrival.

I thank you all in advance.

Sincerely,

Baroness Emma West