[Ponte Alto] April's newcomers meeting - 4.22

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 14:52:13 PDT 2011

Aprils newcomers gathering will be held on Friday, April 22nd starting at
7:00 PM.  I want to thank our host Aveline Scargill and welcome everyone to
join us at her house located at 20506 Comfort Ct. Ashburn, VA  20147.

She does have 4 semi-friendly cats in the house, so please medicate if
necessary.

A little directional information, the house actually fronts Amity Dr., and
the garage faces Comfort Ct.  It is the brick house with 2 lion statues in
front.  Mapquest/Google Maps pinpoint it correctly.  Parking is open
throughout the neighborhood, including in front of the house and also on the
main road (Gloucester).

If you get lost you can contact Aveline at 703-627-8366 or me at
301-943-2469.

Hope to see everyone there.

--
Baroness Emma West