[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Master Thomas Smyth of Ayr

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 11:52:28 PDT 2011

I'm sorry to bring more sad news.  I've forwarded this from the Merry
Rose for those who don't subscribe.

Info about the service:
The Memorial Service for Master Thomas (ET Smith) will be on Saturday at 2pm
at the Virginia Wingard Memorial United Methodist 1500 Broad River Road,
Columbia, SC 29210 803-772-0794. ET will be buried at Arlington Cemetery
sometime this Summer or Fall.