[Ponte Alto] From the Bloody fields of Bloodbath.

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 20:50:16 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Barony!

We had a wonderful time at Bloodbath and there was much bloodshed as
we had over 70 participants for the day.  The sun was being tricky all
morning but by noon it sunny, bright and (dare I say) warm.

There were two tournaments in the heavy list, Our standard bear-pit
and a grand melee.  Both were won by Lucas van Aych.

There were also two tournaments in the rapier list, again Our standard
bear-pit and Blacksword tourney.  The bear-pit was won by Master Aedan
Aylwyn and the Blacksword tourney was won by Herr Melchior zum grauen
Wolf.

As promised We selected new Heavy and Rapier Champions.  Our new
Rapier Champion is Lady Caitilín Inghean Fheichín and our Heavy
Champion is Lucas von Aych.

There were a few awards at Court as well.

Lady Caitilin Irruis inghean ui Riada and Lord Tigernan Mear mac
Riatai both received the Ponte d'Oro for their support of the fighting
community and helpfulness to the Barony at large.

Lord Michael of Ponte Alto also received a Ponte d'Oro for all his
help keeping us all well fed.

Lastly, but certainly not least, Mistress Cunen Beornhelm was
recognized as a member of the Order of the Garland.

We would also like to thank everyone who showed up to help make this
such a fun event and we look forward to seeing many of you at
Defending the Gate!

--

Drogo and Adina,
Barone e la Baronessa di Ponte Alto