[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Memorial service for Elaine Koogler (Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo)

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Sun Mar 20 19:33:14 PDT 2011

For those of you not on the Merry Rose

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tirydon <tirydon at aol.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 18, 2011 at 3:55 PM
Subject: [MR] Memorial service for Elaine Koogler (Mistress Minowara Kiritsubo)
To: atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

For those interested in attending Elaine Koogler's(Mistress Minorwara
Kiritsubo) Memorial service, her husband just provided
thisinformation:

"Elaine'sMemorial Service will be on Sunday, 27-March at the hall in
King's Landing Parkin Huntingtown MD. Scheduled time is noon to 3 pm.
This will be aninformal civil service.

Ifyou have any photos of her you'd like to display, please bring them.

Lightrefreshments will be served.

In lieu of flowers, please make a contributionto the American Cancer
Society in Elaine's name."

Website for the park: http://www.calvertparks.org/Parks/KingsLanding/KLPhome.htm

If you have questions please let me know and I'll try to find the
answers for you.

Tannis of Tir-y-Don

Drogo deDragonara
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto