[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Toddler Girl (mine) and 3 yo boy garb help!!!

Eliisa Harman eliisaharman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 17:40:05 PDT 2011

We have tunics for our boys that they won't be using during Pennsic. There's one tunic that would fit a 2yo just fine (it's orange), another that's a bit bigger (but still serviceable for our 15mo with a belt) that's blue, and another red tunic that is big on our almost 3yo, but he wears it with a belt. :) It's not much, but you're welcome to borrow it if it would help!

Sent from my iPhone