[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Toddler Girl (mine) and 3 yo boy garb help!!!

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Wed Jun 22 14:15:57 PDT 2011

Hey all,

We are bringing Sasha to war this year and while I am having some garb made any loaner garb for a 2 yo (she is 35 inches tall) would be a great help for us that week.  We are also bringing some friends with us who have a 3 yo boy.  Pennsic is going to be their first event.  They don't need as much as they will be arriving the wed of war week.

Anything would be a great help.

Thanks

Sir Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"