[Ponte Alto] Pennsic encampment supplies

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 15 05:27:30 PDT 2011

For anyone who hasn't camped with the barony before, (and since today is the last day to register), the barony has a Fabulous Shower complete with front door and a tankless hot water heater! :)

There are also sheet walls and Plastic Fantastic (10x20' plastic carport) that we specifically use for the pennsic camp.. :)

Thanks!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Kingdom of Atlantia