[Ponte Alto] Hosts for Newcomer's Meetings

brooke white traumspindel at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 11 10:48:44 PDT 2011

I'd do the the 9th on september, the weekend after is a storvik event (an
dtwo others further south) then there is supposed tobe coronation at the end
of teh month. and university right on the next...so, I'd be happy if you
found somebody else too,but that is the weekend friday that I can offer my
house (I bet hubby will show up too, around 10 ;))
Elisande