[Ponte Alto] Hosts for Newcomer's Meetings

CHRISTINE MENTON mentoni at msn.com
Sat Jun 11 10:40:12 PDT 2011

Greetings to the List:
I have been asked by Baroness Emma to coordinate hosts for the future Newcomer's Meetings.  I currently looking for volunteers for August and September.  Remember the host gets to pick the Friday that is convenient for them.  Please let me know off list if you are interested in hosting a future Newcomer's meeting.  My email address is mentoni AT msn.com  or call me on my cell at 703-786-6739.
Yours in ServiceLady Caitilin Irruis inghen ui RiadaDeputy Chatelaine

+