[Ponte Alto] Pennsic Royal Gift Basket Reminder!

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 19 23:13:34 PDT 2011

Greetings good gentles of Atlantia!

With the excitement of Pennsic drawing closer, I wish to remind those working on items for the Pennsic Royal Gift Basket that any items, no matter how large or small, are appreciated by Their Majesties.

Their Royal Majesties Michael and Seonaid look forward to sharing the treasures of our most talented Artisans in a Gift Basket to Their Majesties of Caid, Edward III and Mora III: : http://royals.sca-caid.org/67/wishes.php

Please assist me in collecting these generous donations.

I will be at the Baronial Birthday for Stierbach, July 9th, and accepting donations up to the week before Pennsic War. Please contact me with any concerns.

Items may also be dropped off at Their Royal Majesties camp at Pennsic.

Thank you again for your generous donations!

In service to the Crown of Atlantia,
Baroness Willow Faye Dunne
Argent, a weeping willow tree proper within an orle vert

Royal Gift Basket Coordinator, Kingdom of Atlantia
Bardic Performer, Kingdom of Atlantia