[Ponte Alto] Fight Practice?

Duncan Cooper duncancooper at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 28 12:33:32 PDT 2011

Greetings Heavy Weapons Fighters of Ponte Alto and Its Environs!

Yes, there will be one final farewell heavy weapons fight practice tonight at Tysons Pimmit Park starting at 6:00 before our glorious army departs for the Pennsic War.

There will be no further fighter practices until the final Sunday of War week two weeks hence when there will be a welcome back from the war and tell us what went on practice in lthe park. In the interim there will be no official Thursday or Sunday practices. However, on the next two Sunday's gentles are free to gather at the park site in the afternoon if the weather permits to do whatever feels right to them.

YIS

Duncan The Elder
Deputy Heavy Weapons Marshal of Ponte Alto