[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Pearl Promenade Passports at Pennsic

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 14:44:34 PDT 2011

>From the Merry Rose for those interested in getting their passports
stamped at Pennsic.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Vels inn Viggladi <velsthe1 at hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 1:36 PM
Subject: [MR] Pearl Promenade Passports at Pennsic
To: atlantia at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org

Greetings Atlantia,

For those going to Pennsic and wondering where and how to get your
passports stamped, we have good news: there are three ways to get the
credit for Pennsic.

Firstly, we will have a stamp on hand during Atlantian Court. Before
or after court, find either Lady Margaret Roe or me to get your
Pennsic stamp.
If you are unable to attend court, simply ask at Troll to have someone
sign your passport booklet.

Barring either, Lady Margaret will be in camp daily at 2pm for
afternoon tea under the purple and blue double-wedge on block N03,
across from Meridies Royal. Come by and she can assist you then.

Enjoy your war,

Vels inn Viggladi

Drogo deDragonera
Brewer and Baron of Ponte Alto