[Ponte Alto] Repair damage to helm

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Thu Jul 28 06:14:19 PDT 2011

Does this need to be done by Pennsic?  You can get chin straps from here.

http://www.windrosearmoury.com/zc/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=23&zenid=sdig78f3spj2u5aj4n0f2rl560

someone from the Armor Archive might be able to help you with the padding.

Mistress Claire makes mine for my helm bit that might be becuase her husband Master Eldred does alot of my Armor.

Sir Guy

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"