[Ponte Alto] Repair damage to helm

cunian at citlink.net cunian at citlink.net
Tue Jul 26 16:19:35 PDT 2011

I did helm-padding for a while, really just trying to get beginners on the field, but it's not a thing armorers commonly do.  I'm not sure what kind of neck guard you had.  If a camail, it gets quite expensive, (hundreds); if a gorget not so much, but there is quite a range of values.  Maybe bring it to a fighter practice after Pennsic and we can get more of an idea of what you had that needs to be replaced?  Are you looking to find somebody local to take the whole project in hand, or just trying to get a clue of what to tell the insurance folks?

Cunian