[Ponte Alto] Scribal Challenge with mystery ingredient for Atlantia 30 Year!

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 16:49:42 PDT 2011

Greetings to the Creative and Talented Scribes of Atlantia!

On behalf of Her Majesty Seonaid do I announce this exciting challenge!

In celebration of Atlantia 30 Year, a scribal challenge is being sent forth to  the most excellent scribes of our Fair Kingdom! This challenge includes a mystery ingredient!

All scribes wishing to participate in this most excellent challenge are asked to contact me as soon as possible, and I will send you a mystery package containing the a “mystery ingredient” for this challenge with additional instructions!

All "mystery" entries will be displayed at Atlantia 30 Year for all to admire, winner(s) will be announced in final court. And YES…there will be prizes!

Please contact me to enter and receive your mystery package as soon as possible, so that you have plenty of time to create a fabulous scribal masterpiece!

In service to the dream,

Baroness Willow Faye Dunne
Argent, a weeping willow tree proper within an orle vert
madeforwillow at yahoo.com