[Ponte Alto] Deadlines for this months articles is fast approaching.

Mary Bowles mariatheresapontoon at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 28 04:02:38 PST 2011

Hi All,

The following are the links you will need if you are submitting articles, art or have a model for a picture that needs to give permission for the use of there image for this months Il Tempo.

fillable article release form
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseCreativeFillable.pdf
fillable model relese forrm
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf
photograph release form
http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf

Sunday is the day I hope to publish. If you cannot get me your stuff by then I'd apprciate and email explanation as to why I'm holding up this months Issue of the Il Tempo.--Otherwise I have to get the newsletter out.  Sorry. :S.

But alas all is not lost. Next months issue is being laid out and thought up even as i write this email, so don't worry there is always next month. :)

YIS,
Baronne Marie-Therese Normand
Chronicler, Il Tempo