[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [Moo] Discount at JoAnns (from [SCA-Garb] Digest Number 7014)

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 14:32:13 PST 2011

FYI

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)
<http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Elizabeth <shalandara at aol.com>
Date: Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 7:57 AM
Subject: [Moo] Discount at JoAnns (from [SCA-Garb] Digest Number 7014)
To: watchtower at sudentorre.atlantia.sca.org, moo at stierbach.org,
abhainniarthair at yahoogroups.com

 I am forwarding a digest from SCA-Garb.  Summary of content is that SCA
members can get a 10% discount at JoAnns.

I have not verified this, but the 2nd message in the digest is from a
manager type at JoAnns and she gives the link for more info on the discount
program that JoAnns has.

If it is for real, it might be of interest to a great many of us.

Elizabeth