[Ponte Alto] Fw: Chirurgeonate Recruitment Effort

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 17 05:27:54 PST 2011

--- On Sun, 1/16/11, Andreas de Caunteton <scadiandreas at triad.rr.com> wrote:

From: Andreas de Caunteton <scadiandreas at triad.rr.com>
Subject: Chirurgeonate Recruitment Effort
Date: Sunday, January 16, 2011, 10:06 PM

Please forward to your local list and or share at your next group meeting.
Thanks!

Love helping others?
The Chirurgeonate of Atlantia Needs You!
We are looking for more than a few Lords & Ladies (AoA not required) that meet the following requirements:
1.    You must be at least 18 years of age.
2.    You must be a paid member of the SCA – Sustaining or with immediate access to the Kingdom Newsletter (Acorn).
3.    You must have current certification in CPR (Adult at a minimum)
4.    You must have current certification in First Aid or advanced medical certification/licensure such as EMT, RN or MD.
If you do, then please review the Chirurgeon’s Handbook at http://sca.org/officers/chirurgeon/pdf/ChirurgeonsHandbook2007.pdf and the Policies of the Kingdom Chirurgeon at http://law.atlantia.sca.org/Policy.html#8 for more information.
Up to the challenge and ready to serve?
Submit a request to become a Chirurgeon!  Fill out the form at http://www.sca.org/officers/chirurgeon/pdf/CiTApp-07.pdf and send it to me with copies of the required documentation (Drivers License/ID, Membership Card or Equivalent, Certifications/Licensure)  My contact information is located at http://chirurgeon.atlantia.sca.org/staff.php
You will then serve an appropriate orientation period as a Chirurgeon-in-Training with warranted Chirurgeons to gain SCA-specific knowledge and training in proper application of care.
We would love to see former Chirurgeons return to the Guild!

Please notify me if you have any questions or desire more information.
Lord Andreas de Caunteton,MC
Kingdom Chirurgeon
chirurgeon at atlantia.sca.org
http://chirurgeon.atlantia.sca.org/