[Ponte Alto] Ponte Alto Practice Tournament -1/16 - Lemon Road Elementary

cunian at citlink.net cunian at citlink.net
Sun Jan 9 20:19:50 PST 2011

Start out your 60 fights in 60 days!  Practice up for Ymir!  Eschew winter rust!  Impress your friends and win fabulous prizes!

Ponte Alto will host an indoor Sunday practice 1/16, 1:30 - 4:30 pm, in a tournament format.  We will begin with double elimination and then segue into a bearpit for the remainder of our timeframe.  Wear non-marking shoes and leave any boxcutters/pocketknives etc. behind.  Should the weather be pleasant, we may fight some outdoors since the venue is a little tight.

Cunian