[Ponte Alto] Practice report, attendance plea and video!

D D dd469k at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 9 18:12:56 PST 2011

Greetings!

             This past thursday, we had five fighters in armour: Gunnar, Cunian, Helga, Mary and myself. We also had several newer fighters doing slow work, and other folks helping/hanging out. It was a fun, relaxed practice.

             That being said, we want more people! Come join us, and work on a project or just socialize!  Fighters! Ice Castles and Ymir are coming up! Do you want to suck as much as you do now at either of those events?? I didn't think so! So come take the rust off! Video link is here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rrmJvZa2ac

Lucas Von Aych
Baronial Warlord and Champion
Ponte Alto