[Ponte Alto] Practice changes

D D dd469k at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 18:56:24 PST 2011

In an effort to bring in newer fighters to our admittedly intense thursday night practice, myself and cunian (and anyone else who wants to help) have agreed to train people from 630-730 pm, (presumably with Sir Strykar when he can attend), with regular practice to follow from 730-9. We have done this for several reasons:

1. Many people do not arrive until 630 anyway, and do not armour up until 7 or so.

2. Being an intense practice frequented by many of the top unbelts (Jos, William shoprat, Ragnar Ribcracker, Cunian) (and one knight, Sir Felix) in the kingdom, it can be intimidating to new people to jump into that type of situation.

3. We're tired of hitting each other every week!

So if you are around on thursday evenings, please join us at Lemon Road Elementary school for an hour of armoured (or partially armoured) practice on shot technique, stance, etc, followed by an hour and a half of bearpit/bull-in-the-ring fighting.

Thanks!

Lucas Von Aych
Warlord and Heavy Champion
Ponte Alto