[Ponte Alto] Thursday Fighter Practice?

Marc Lauterbach mllaut at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:11:47 PST 2011

Hi all,

As a person trying to get back into SCA fighting, I figured I would try to
hook up with the barony at their weekly fighter practice at Lemon Road
Elementary School.

I showed up a little late last night (6:45-ish) and was surprised to find a
Parent-Teacher Conference and International Night double-header at work.  I
looked around, but failed to see any of the traditional Pennsic War Wagon
and Practice Chivalry bumper stickers, so I figured that practice had been
canceled and went on my merry way.

However, I didn't see anything on this list referring to practice being
canceled this week, so just to be sure: is there a normally scheduled
practice from 6:00-9:00 at Lemon Road Elementary School on Thursday nights,
or has practice been moved?

Thanks!

Marc