[Ponte Alto] A&S Survey *bump*

Kristin Moran snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 08:49:25 PST 2011

Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to fill out the A&S survey (http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LHD7GB8). I have received 33 completed surveys so far, and have been compiling the information to determine what our A&S needs are, as far as classes, etc. If you haven't yet, please take a few minutes to fill out the survey.

I am also interested in discussing how and when people would like to have A&S meetings/classes/etc. within the barony. I'm happy to come up with another survey, if people like, or have the discussion here, or in person.

I'll have a summary of the survey results in the next issue of Il Tempo.

YiS,

Bevin
Sent via Badger BlackBerry. Rar.