[Ponte Alto] GREETINGS

Frank nielsen docniel2002 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 07:33:26 PDT 2011

Good Morning and good day to the good people of Ponte-Alto and salutations to your most excellent Baron and Baroness;
I would like to introduce myself to you all:
I am James Sutherland of Inverness
I am MKA: HM1 Francis M. Nielsen, USN
and it seems fitting that I will be moving to your neck of the woods due to finding a home better suited for my youngest daughter on Fort Belvoir. Currently, I am living in Storvik, where I started playing in the SCA and have just transfered back to Storvik about three weeks ago.
We are excited, more because of the wonderful archery center we just found on base yesterday, for which my lady wife, was doing her happy snoopy dance for.
As for myself, I fight, (or atleast I would like to think so), weave (not great at it but I know my way around a loom, as well as maille) make armour repairs, and when I get the right herbs, medicial cordials and wines, would like to break out into either distilling or brewing someday when we have our own place someday.
My Lady wife is a master archer, embroiderer and costumer from east kingdom, though we haven't really been able to get into society events where we were due to family starting and past deployment schedule screeping up on us, but we are really looking foward to meeting you fine folks. We have come from the Barony of Western Seas, (Hawaii) so our gear along with our household is still somewhere floating in the Pacific on the slow boat from Hawaii.
Humbly I submit
James