[Ponte Alto] OT: Beg a Boon

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 14:28:05 PDT 2011

Esteemed gentles of Ponte Alto,

As you may have heard, I will soon be rehoming to the Waterford/Purcellville
area. My new landlord has offered the use of a 6x12 trailer to assist with
the relocation, but my steed has neither the size nor strength to pull the
carriage.

Therefore, I humbly ask for aid from amongst my fellow barony members.

My current lease ends May 17, so I have a month complete my quest.

Weather permitting, my roommates and I are holding a yard sale next Saturday
(rain date April 30).

Dates that I'm off from work and available to move include:

Sun April 24 (Easter)
Sat April 30
Tues May 3
Tues May 10
Sat May 14

Please let me know if you would be able to assist on any of these days, and
whether you have a vehicle capable of towing a trailer.

Once the move is complete, I would be happy to host baronial days, as the
new place is quite spacious.

YiS,

Bevin