[Ponte Alto] Highland River (of Beer) Melees

Drogo Dragonara drogod at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 19:47:06 PDT 2011

Greetings unto the populace of Ponte Alto!

As those of you who subscribe to the Merry Rose already know, there
will be a Barone-Barun-Baroness brewing competition at Highland River
Melees this year.  I'm sure the populace already knows which Barone is
going to win...

But there is more!  There will also be a Inter-Baronial Brewing
competition as well, not just among Ponte Alto, Storvik and Highland
Foorde, but amongst any and all Baronies and Cantons.  Bring your best
brew, mead, or tasty beverage of your choosing.  They won't stand a
chance when confronted with yet "Another Fine Product of Ponte Alto!"

Now to top all of that off, after a day full of Rapier and Heavy
Melees, the sight is a camping location, it is WET, and Barun
Siegfried has declared an open bar, for court and for feast.  To that
end, they are asking for help making the open bar a reality (and you
will all have plenty to share AFTER we win the Inter-Baronial Brewing
competition anyway right?) by bringing libations of our own to share
with the populace at large.

Brewing Day (OK, brewing night)
On Wednesday April 13th,starting around 7pm I plan on making Hydromel
#25 from A Sip Through Time.  Please stop on by if you want to.  I've
not tried this recipe before so there might have to be a pre-tasting
in May.  I also plan to make a couple of batches of Beer but haven't
decided on what yet - so real soon.

So I hope to see the Barony come out for some serious Melees, and
serious Brewing (umm tasting), followed with serious Fun!

--
YIS
Drogo deDragonera