[Ponte Alto] OT: Yard Sale, Herndon, April 23rd

Kristin snarlingbadger at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 18:28:27 PDT 2011

Here's the Facebook link:
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=117613741648602

Here's the link to some of the items available for sale (evolving):
http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com/tag/yardsale

The sale will be held on the SE corner of Elden & Center St (google
map link<http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Legacy+Pride+Dr,+Herndon,+Fairfax,+Virginia+20170&ll=38.969319,-77.387647&spn=0.001964,0.005284&t=h&z=18>),
Saturday, beginning at 9am, the empty lot owned by Subaru (my roommates work
for Subaru & got permission to use the lot).

If you have items you'd like to sell, bring a table & your items and join us
- we have plenty of space!

I'll have fabric & fiber available for perusing/purchasing beginning next
Tuesday. All reasonable offers accepted - I'm looking to reduce my footprint
considerably, and the less I have to move, the happier I'll be.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program,

Lady Bevin an Broc Drannach
(mka Kristin S. Moran)
<http://kristinsmoran.posterous.com>