[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God VII

Patricia Cheshire snoleopard4 at aol.com
Sat Sep 25 08:54:34 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Tavern,

Chalice if the Sun God VII -Outstaring the Medusa is only a month
away, and we still need more volunteers.

We need marshalls for heavy and rapier.  A couple more people for Troll.
We have some people for clean-up on Sunday, but we need more.

If you are interested in marshalling, please contact Lord Gustav at
gustavvs at yahoo.com.

Please contact the autocrat, Lady Wulfwyn, at snoleopard4 at aol.com
if you'd like to help in any other areas.

Also, waterbearers are welcome to come and keep our fighters hydrated.

We look forward to seeing everyone at Chalice this year!

Lady Wulfwyn
Autocrat

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness.  And we heard the
jubilation of wolves!"
Durwood L. Allen