[Ponte Alto] Chalice of the Sun God VII

bill irwin bill_irwin at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 18 07:56:16 PDT 2010

Think I mentioned to both of you previously that I will not be in town the weekend of Chalice.  Had a Grand Canyon hike scheduled with my daughter & sister before the Chalice date was changed.  I do not know what plans are for list fence.  Think we only used the Barony set for the event last Fall at Camp 5.  Do not think Perronelle plans to attend.  My trailer is just sitting here and you are welcome to borrow it if needed.