[Ponte Alto] Baronial Web Calendar

Rachael Storey rmstorey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 12:00:17 PDT 2010

The time has come again when I begin to suspect that the online
calendar does not reflect the current state of happenings within the
Barony.

I ask that everyone who currently leads or hosts a weekly event and
knows its current day, time, location, and state of indoor or
outdoorness PLEASE review the weekly calendar and the listing of
weekly activities and confirm, correct, or supplement the current
listings.  I cannot be everywhere, and I must rely on the emails I see
on-list and that people send to me to help me keep the calendar
current.

Calendar: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/calendar.php
Weekly activities listing: http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/weekly.php

In particular, I have recently learned that Scriptorium takes place on
Tuesdays so as not to conflict with archery on Monday nights.  It is
currently Invisible Archery as far as our baronial calendar is
concerned.  I might have missed an announcement on the list, but I try
my best to keep up with those.  So if someone in the know could send
me the details on Monday Night Archery (not to be confused with Monday
Night Football :) ), I would be most appreciative.

YiS,
Lady Giovanna Rossellini di Firenze
Webminister, Ponte Alto
Deputy Kingdom Webminister, Atlantia