[Ponte Alto] Crash Space for Crown Tourney

Lisbeth Teopaco opc_lt at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 28 10:57:17 PDT 2010

Greeting!

As you know the Atlantia Fall Crown Tourney will be held in Leesburg, on Nov.
6th. As an effort to help those fellow Scadians  in the cost of their travels to
our fair lands, I have volunteered  to arrange Crash Space.

Please open up your hearts and homes to these travelers.

 If you do decide to offer crash space, I will need some information:

Your SCA Name
Your Mundane Name
Contact Info:
Where you live , how many miles from Loudon County Fairgrouds, ect..
How many people you can take in
What kind of space can you offer..a room, couch, floor.......
Will you be comfortable with small children
Do you have pets
Smoking-Yes, NO, Outside only.....

Any other type of information that you think will be helpful in my efforts to
match people up with you and your generous offer of crash space.

PLEASE contact me privately with all this information to: opc_lt at yahoo.com

I look forward to hearing from you. These gestures of goodwill and generosity
will be greatly appreciated and it will be FUN!!!!

Sincerely,
Sophia vander Werken