[Ponte Alto] LAST CHANCE!! The Moving Give Away Continues OT

Marsaili Johnston ladymarsaili at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 04:58:00 PDT 2010

I have a pile of goodies that I seriously do not want to pack up and move with me.  It's not junk, it's things I either haven't used in a long time, don't need and am sure someone else could make better use of them.

Books -- both non-fiction and fiction.  Some craft books:  bobbin lace, bargello and needlework
Fabric
Woven plastic mats -- used them on the tent floor for Pennsic.  Green and white pattern
Brass table lamp
Desk Lamp
Baskets
Tote bags from 'big enough to pack for a week' to lunch bag size  (I have a bad tote bag and basket habit....  I may need rehab!)
Costume accessories and jewelry
Belly dance accessories
Rubbermaid Five Day Cooler -- wheels and handle.  I have a smaller one that fits in the car better.
Plastic tubs of varying sizes
A few pieces of garb in women's 24-26
Probably more that I can't think of now.

Give me a call at 703-771-0005 (H) or 703-894-8469 (C) to let me know when you'd like to come over.  If I'm not there, be sure to leave a message.

Marsali

Lady Marsali Johnston
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia