[Ponte Alto] FW: A&S Competition for War of the Wings

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:30:33 PDT 2010

For those of you that are interested: Please see below!   There is the Pentathlon and some additional competitions:  If you have any questions, please ask away!

Best Use of Pink - Any form, documentation is encouraged but not required.
Sponsored by Lady Murienne l'aloiere.

The Scroll Blank War Point - The is a contest of quantity. Bring your scroll
blanks out and have them counted for the side you are on! We are collecting
Kingdom, Sacred Stone Baronial, and Stierbach Baronial Scrolls. Once the
counting is done the scrolls will be given to the Royal for which it is
being made. Illumination = 1pt, Calligraphy = 1pt, illumination &
calligraphy = 2pts. The side with the most points at the end of the counting
will receive one war point.

Thanks!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux