[Ponte Alto] November's Newcomers Meeting

Barbara Reed bereed26 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 26 18:29:53 PDT 2010

All: Please note that the traffic light for Green Trails Blvd. is roughly 2 miles south of I-66.  At the light, the road is Green Trails Blvd. on your left and Old Mill Rd. on your right.  There is an elementary school with green roofs (Centreville Elementary School) on the near left corner.  You will see the subdivision sign (Manorgate) as your turn left onto Green Trails Blvd.

Skylemar Trail is the fourth street on your right.  The street immediately preceeding it is Palisades Dr.  As Baroness Emma said, parking on Skylemar Trail is private parking spaces, so please park on Green Trails Blvd.  Thank you.

Greta Klusenaere
(who, by coincidence, also lives on Skylemar Trail)