[Ponte Alto] Fwd: [MR] Chalice of the Sun God - lost and found

snoleopard4 at aol.com snoleopard4 at aol.com
Wed Oct 27 09:38:59 PDT 2010

Greetings to the Tavern!

Before I begin, I forgot to thank two very important people for their help with
Chalice.  Lady Courtney de Houghton for the wonderful job she did as
reservationist, and Jurgen van der Vols for being there for me all day to do
running, errands, and general help; and also for escorting me in the dark so I
didn't fall and hurt myself again!

Now, lost and found.

1 water bottle, blue, found by the bath house
1 white towel, found in the infirmary
1 button, plastic, gray and black
1 water bottle in black zippered holder

As I said, everyone did a wonderful job of cleaning up the site.  I'll have
these items with me at Crown, so seek me out if you think one of these is yours.

Lady Wulfwyn AElfwines dohtor
Barony of Ponte Alto

"We listened for a voice crying in the wilderness. And we heard the jubilation
of wolves!”
~ Durwood L. Allen