[Ponte Alto] Thank you!

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 05:39:15 PDT 2010

Annika
      I'm so happy to hear that you and Hannus had such a good time at
Chalice.  Crown is to be even better.  Both me and my new deputy Caitilin
will be at the event to answer any questions that you might have.  I also
hope you can make it out to our next newcomers meeting on the 12th.

Look forward to talking with you again.

--
Baroness Emma West
Chatelaine of Ponte Alto