[Ponte Alto] Crown Tournament November 6th correction

bill irwin bill_irwin at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 16 16:28:36 PDT 2010

I was planning to transport list fence and help set up Fri afternoon-evening.  I'll be back Sat afternoon, pack it up and stay for feast.  I am not hurt if you have made other plans.

I am off tomorrow to hike Grand Canyon next week and will not be at Chalice.  The Barony list fence plus stuff is sitting in my trailer in my driveway.  Sian plans to fetch and haul to Chalice.

You guys work out if I need to coordinate and pickup the Thomas fence.  Can do that the week after I am back.  Thomas is not far from me and we have loaded/unloaded fence into his garage many times.

In the past, figuring out the fence layout has always been a point of inefficiency, i.e. folks awaiting the guy running fighting to show up and direct the layout.  If you can get the planned layout on paper ahead of time, the fence can be setup quickly, like before sunset.