[Ponte Alto] Practice on Fort Belvoir this Wed.

guylestran at aol.com guylestran at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 11:36:00 PDT 2010

Practice at Fort Belvoir on Wed.  I plan on finding a lit parking lot near the barracks and doing it there.  There is a field house we can use but no one will see use there.  Intent is to pick up some soldiers on post for the SCA as well as help get folks ready for Crown.  I will handle the MPs when they come ask what we are doing.

I will pick a spot tomorrow night and get it out.

All you need to get on post is your drivers license.

You will have to come thrugh Tully gate if you don't have a CAC card or DOD sticker.

"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; You are raising a human being"