[Ponte Alto] camp beds.

neacalban1 at aol.com neacalban1 at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 12:19:45 PDT 2010

Greetings to all,

Having finished my bed set-up to my liking,for camping at longer events, I have some lumber left over.

there are 2 sets of 4 legs,poplar,- 1 set is 15"x 1.5"x1.5",unpainted/stained(no holes drilled), the second set is 16"x1.5"x1.5", with some holes pre-drilled, and some orange paint. depending how one designs the rest of the frame, one can fit standard rubber-maid storage totes underneath, either the low ones(about 8 3/4" high, or the taller ones, about 12" high. there is also 1 long(75") x 3.5x.75 railing one could use. I used IKEA bed slats,but plywood would do as well, for the mattress support. having one's bed off the ground can be more comfortable,and it frees up valuable storage space underneath. Mine is held together by 1/4" carriage bolts,and wing-nuts.(not period,but convenient.)

$7.50 for a set of legs.

contact me if you want them.

Naran