[Ponte Alto] Crown this weekend!

Katharine Devereaux katdevereaux at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 5 09:33:09 PDT 2010

Greetings Pontoons!

This is it, the day before Crown Tournament where the rest of the Kingdom of Atlantia is invited to bear witness to the tournament that will determine our next King and Queen!

For those wishing to help this evening, we are allowed on site beginning at 4 pm - you could help set up the tent for Their Majesties, baronial tent, list fence, banners and other decorations, helping set up the hall and making sure signs are out and ready to give directions for those guests that will be attending.

Tomorrow, Saturday Morning, troll opens bright and early at 8 am and I'm sure help will be needed to help other members of this fair kingdom set up their tents/shades and/or the supplies for waterbearing (both cold and hot beverages) or other decorating, or anything else that could come up.

After the event is completed, we will also need assistance with cleaning up and breaking down the items from the day's event.

One more thing - if you are interested, we have a few spaces left for servers for the crown feast (new black and gold linen gowns have been made for this event)- please contact Katharine if you are interested in helping out - either via email at: Baroness at pontealto.atlantia.sca.org or via cell at 571-239-2183.

We are looking good as a group and I look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow representing us well!

Thanks!

Katharine

Katharine Devereaux

Baroness of Ponte Alto