[Ponte Alto] December's Newcomers Meeting

Emma West ewestsca at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 05:32:05 PST 2010

Our next newcomers meeting has been scheduled for Friday, December 17th at
Baroness Celia's house.   The gathering starts at 7:00 PM

  Baroness Celia will be hosting December's newcomers gathering.   The
gathering is scheduled for Friday, December 17th starting at 7:00 PM.  The
address is  3714 Sudly Ford Court Fairfax, VA 22033.  No dogs or cats in the
house, so no need to medicate.

Note for parking .This is a townhouse community and there is not actual
guest parking on Sudley Ford. However there is plenty of street parking on
Brandy Station.

If any one gets lost please contact me on my cell 301-943-2469 or Celia
703-378-2441.

Hope to see you all there.
--
Baroness Emma West