[Ponte Alto] New Calendar

Rachael Storey rmstorey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 11:38:09 PST 2010

My Lords and Ladies!

I am pleased to announce the unveiling of a brand new calendar for the
Ponte Alto website.

You can access it directly at
http://pontealto.atlantia.sca.org/calendar.  The link from the
navigation bar has also been updated to go directly to the new page.

The new calendar uses the powerful WebCalendar program, offered to us
for free by our web provider, Dreamhost.  It is everything I wanted
our calendar to do the first time I overhauled it, but didn't know
enough Java to figure out.

I have tested the appearance in both Internet Explorer and Firefox...
however, there always seem to be a few bugs lurking in the corners of
the web, so if you encounter anything strange, please send me an email
with a description of what you were looking at, what operating system
you are using, what browser you are using, and what the problem you
encountered was.  I will yell at the computer / hit it with a stick /
try to fix it.

YiS,
Giovanna Rossellini di Firenze
Ponte Alto Webminister