[Ponte Alto] Fw: [Branchseneschals] Lunch at Unevent

Robert Capozello afpopa at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 9 13:15:52 PST 2010

--- On Tue, 11/9/10, Murienne l'aloiere <dragonfly78 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Murienne l'aloiere <dragonfly78 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Branchseneschals] Lunch at Unevent
To: "atlantia" <Atlantia at atlantia.sca.org>, brnsacstone at yahoogroups.com, AtlantianHeralds at yahoogroups.com, Atlantian_Chroniclers at yahoogroups.com, "Seneschals list" <branchseneschals at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org>
Date: Tuesday, November 9, 2010, 4:09 PM

(Please cross post as you see fit)

Greetings to all of the Royality, Nobility, officers and general populace who plan on attending Unevent on December 4th.

The Barony of the Sacred Stone will be selling bagged lunches for the very cheap price of $3! The lunches will consist of the following....

a meat or a veggie pie,
an apple or an orange,
cheese cubes or a boiled egg,
a cookie or a brownie.
and a drink (bottled water or soda)

In an effort to speed the process of getting your food and to give us a rough estimate of how many of each product to make we are offering to take your order now!
All you have to do is write to dragonfly78 at gmail.com and let me know which of each choice you would like and we will pre-bag and label your lunch. This means that instead of waiting inline while the good gentle in front of you flip flops on their selections you can bypass the line! Just tell the cashier your name, pay your $3 and off you go!

So don't delay, send me your food orders today!!!!
Lady Murienne
Seneschal, Barony of the Sacred Stone
-----Inline Attachment Follows-----